I've decided to move this weekend to give them time to get this trailer out of here. The sales rep I am working with assures me that everything is moving forward and she will make sure everything works out. So I am going to operate under the assumption that she knows what she's doing and try not to worry so much. Still I won't believe it until we're actually in the new house!
I'll be staying at a friend's until final closing -- which will probably be at the end of January. I won't have internet access and so won't be able to update. And I also suspect my web pages are going to go down since I'm cancelling my Verizon account.