I thought the fabric I had started Luna, Sol, and Stella on would be perfect for this (I found the fabric too tight to stitch over one on with my failing eyesight). Sadly, while still perfect, the colors just didn't want to cooperate and I had to do some switching. The text in purple was supposed to be grey, but that just blended in. The green back stitched text is the worst, but by the time I got to it I had already frogged and restitched so much due to color that I just decided to go with it. *I* know what it says and since it will probably rest forever in the box with the rest of my finishes it doesn't really matter.
I also have progress to share on Darkling Mini. Page six is complete and I'm now a bit over halfway on her. Hopefully I get back to her before yet another year goes by!
I'm really enjoying this one, although the shear size is just daunting. 104 pages altogether! Yikes! I will need to start working on this one more than once a year if I have any hope of ever finishing it!
When I was finished with the page, I wasn't sure what I wanted to work on next (I have not been able to decide on a new rotation), so I checked my "Strip List" report and picked the one that showed the least amount of time to finish.
That was An Emblem of Love. Which I finished in four days (which made me happy since the report estimated it would take 14).
So two finishes to start off 2015! Much happy dancing ensued!