First is Mouline Rouge. This is one I thought I would enjoy and turns out I didn't. I guess stitching all one color was not as relaxing as I thought it would be. Or maybe I've just lost my taste for quakers. This will probably end up on the UFO pile.
Next was Noah's Sub. It had been quite a while since I worked on this and the last time must not have been the most pleasant experience since I only did about 100 stitches or so before packing it in. I approached this one with trepidation - I love the design but the actual stitching? The love of the design won out and I worked on it for over two weeks. I thought the animals would be tedious but it was so much fun seeing them emerge! I can't wait to work on this one again now and will probably put it into a "favorite" position when I finally get back to a regular rotation.
Finally (as far as the updates go), is The Phoenix. My feelings are mixed on this one. I really love the design and it's not that big so I kept at it even though I wanted to just throw it across the room because the actual stitching is so awful! Quarter stitches everywhere and a backstitch chart that is so hard to follow I was growling in frustration the whole time. I also messed up the colors on the backstitching pretty badly and hated doing it so much that I left it. I will probably finish this one though... I know I'm going to hate every minute of it, but the finish product will be lovely (even with all the messed up backstitching)!