The actual problem? The freaking key! So, another $125 for a new key (which according the "people at Ford" should have only cost me $50), but hopefully the problem is solved and I don't have to fear being stranded whenever I leave the house!
The past couple of weeks I've worked on Song of the Dead and The Tower of Stony Wood.
I've finished the zombie guy's face, which was quite exciting. And most of the bird flying in front of him, which I thought at first was his skeletal neck but upon further stitching the bird emerged.
I spent a few extra days on Tower. The detail is so rich I just wanted to keep going!
And now I have done what I previously threatened and have put Seeing Through back on the scrolls and plan to work on her until I feel like moving on to something else... which hopefully won't be until I've finished her!
Off to clean -- which actually might be a little fun since I'm going to try out the steamer I just got. I hope the thing works!
They are both looking good! I hate cars. You should only have to put gas and change the oil in them occasionally and they should work.
Lovely progress on those two, will look forward to seeing Seeing Through grow now.