I didn't get much done on Serenity. I haven't felt much like stitching and I went to bed early a couple of nights. Plus I finally got my PDA working again and downloaded some games. Big mistake! I get sucked in and waste soooooo much time losing at solitaire.
I'm using the recommended Crescent Colors and 34 count fawn Weddington linen. I'm not 100% happy with my fabric choice, but it's not so bad that I have decided to scrap it. The coverage is not as good as I would like and there is a lot of fabric show through. It looks particularly bad with the brown/green thread in the left-most motif. Although, I shouldn't say it looks bad, because that isn't really it. It's more that the colors don't appear quite as vibrant as on the cover image. I'll probably keep this one going, but in the future I'm going to be using the recommended fabric for Vilma's designs.