I've finished the verse on the Memorial Sampler, which puts me at about 70% completed. I've also started charting the personal information. I hope it all fits -- I plan to personalize it "Beloved husband of Xxxx and father to Xxx, Xxxx, and Xxxx". A bit more wordage than the original, but the names are shorter. Keep your fingers crossed that it fits! I hope to have this finished in a week -- I can't believe I stuck with one thing until it was finished! Well, not counting the night I did the lady bug experiment.
I think I've worked out a new rotation. I tried really hard to limit the number of active projects, but in the end I just couldn't do it and could only narrow it down to 21. I also plan to do something radical and restart anything with less than 10,000 stitches in on Monaco. I'll lose what time I've invested so far, but I'll save months in the long run. This is provided that using tent stitches works out okay.
And on that note, I'm off to bed.