My oh my have I been busy. Two, count 'em, TWO finishes.
First we have Broken Angel. She is my fourth HAED finish.
And then Desiderata. I had a lot of trouble with the hardanger on this one. I think I made every mistake possible!
First I cut the wrong threads and ended up having to reweave a section with floss. I probably should have tried pulling threads from elsewhere in the fabric because there are two little blocks where I had to weave both ways. Can you guess where? But I was so disgusted and disgruntled at that point that I just left it. My darling daughter has assured me it's "not that noticeable". She's a sweetheart, but in this case she's also a liar.
Then I continuously cut the thread in the Kloster blocks. I can't understand how I kept making the same mistake over and over, but there you have it! Regardless, I was still not able to get close enough when snipping the threads and have ragged edges everywhere.
I think if I ever work up the courage to do this again, I'm going to invest in a very sharp, very pointy pair of scissors!
And toward the end I discovered I was using the wrong thread to weave the bars. I used the Waterlilies instead of the Wildflowers.
Two beautiful finishes. I am also a large project person. I just don't have as many on the go as you do. Love looking at your updates.