After a marathon stitching session last weekend, I decided to go ahead and finish up the first page on Red Witch. Which took the rest of the week and was rather frustrating at times since I couldn't seem to put my needle in the correct place. I'm not sure that the top line against the black on the second leaf is even close to being the right colors. I was so annoyed I didn't much care and it looks okay, so I left it. Ironically, I think part of the problem was working with the chart enlarged 210% rather than the 140% I normally work with. I would have thought that bigger would be easier, but I guess not.
I started on Scent of Enchantment quick stitch last night. I can't wait for this round of my rotation to be over, it's taken far too long! I probably have another week to go since I plan to finish Scent of Enchantment and have all but the first column and a wee bit of the second to do. Fortunately it is a very small design -- only 60 x 100 -- not even a page really. Hopefully, I'll be able to get it done by the weekend since I have election day off and, due to Return Day and working an extended shift a couple of weeks ago, I'll also be off on Thursday.
Labels: Red Witch