Martyr's. I finally made it all the way across! And I managed to stitch all the black! This was the first project I worked on after I got my (ginormous) new chaise. I did 4800 stitches in 4 days! Even though it was over the weekend and close to half of those stitches were blocks of black, that still has to be some kind of record for me. I choose to credit the chair. It's grown on me and I have to say it is extremely comfortable and since I can position my body any which way I don't ever have to reach when I'm stitching. Plus, I find I'm able to see the TV much better and so am stopping less.
Peace. I only worked on this for three days since I decided I was going to disrupt my rotation a bit and re-start (yet again) Rose Tinted. I had purchased the new chart since I was never entirely happy with the way the roses looked (what big red blobs they were!). I was quite dismayed to discover 21 duplicate symbols and one color with two symbols! I've e-mailed HAED, but being a holiday weekend (and with a sale on) I don't expect to hear from them before Tuesday. Oh well, that's what I get for trying to start something out of turn!
And now let me leave you with another picture of my ridiculously over-sized chaise. Complete with daughter and 38" scroll rods.
You have some lovely wips....and plenty of them! I have quite a few ufo's that eventually become wips again, but I'm not brave enough to count them.
By 9:30 PM, at