I thought the fabric I had started Luna, Sol, and Stella on would be perfect for this (I found the fabric too tight to stitch over one on with my failing eyesight). Sadly, while still perfect, the colors just didn't want to cooperate and I had to do some switching. The text in purple was supposed to be grey, but that just blended in. The green back stitched text is the worst, but by the time I got to it I had already frogged and restitched so much due to color that I just decided to go with it. *I* know what it says and since it will probably rest forever in the box with the rest of my finishes it doesn't really matter.
I also have progress to share on Darkling Mini. Page six is complete and I'm now a bit over halfway on her. Hopefully I get back to her before yet another year goes by!
Darkling looks great! I have seen alot of people stitching on Cloudfactory designs.